To add a little fun to the up-coming grind to 90, we are sponsoring a contest for eligible guild members. The guild bank will be offering prizes of GOLD for feats of leveling wonder!
The prizes are:
1) First toon to ding 90 in the guild 1000 gold
2) First Character in each Class to ding 90 500 gold each
. Priest -
. Warrior - Uelander
. Mage - Mallexia
. Paladin - Hyperviper
. Hunter - ChubbChubb
. Druid - Allonon
. Warlock - Chaoswarp
. Shaman - Signet
. Rogue - Yiffy
. Death Knight - Incarcerate
3) First Monk to reach 90 (starting from level 1) 1000g
4) First Panda to reach 90 (starting from level 1) 1000g
5) First Siglet-esque Panda to reach 20 (starting from level 1) 499g 99s 99c
*Officers must agree that name and art are guaranteed to drive Sig nuts, must be active in guildchat on panda for at least a week while Sig is ingame. Character can come or go after that as you desire.
6) First toon to cap a vanity pet from level one, 1000g
7) First Blacksmith, Leatherworker, Enchanter, Alchemist, Tailor, Scribe and Jewelcrafter to skill cap 500g each and the first BoE pattern in your trade that drops in a Guild raid.
. Alchemist -
. Blacksmith - Uelander
. Tailor - Mallexia
. Leatherworker - Allonon
. Engineer -
. Enchanter - Chaoswarp
. Jewelcrafter -
. Scribe -
8) First Archeologist to skill cap 500g .
9) First to skill cap fishing and/or first aid - 250g each
. First Aid - Uelander
. Fishing -
10) First Guild 5-man team to down a Herioc Boss - 500g (split)
11) First Guild 5-man team to clear a Herioc Dungeon - 1000g (split)
To be eligible, you must be a guild member in a status above Grunt when you win.
You may win more than one prize at a time (e.g. the First to 90 will also win first in class to 90).
You must level your character yourself, group efforts are not eligible (e.g. someone else is driving your character for you). If someone helps you level to cap - you are not eligible for any of the leveling prizes (including professions) but are eligible for the 5-man prizes. Teaming up in game with others is legal.
When you believe you have won a category, take a screen shot capturing the achievement, skill level or dead boss - be sure to have the date and time visible in the shot.
Raid/Heroic prizes are intended for Guild runs only. If you get an early kill in a pug -you'll need to do it again with guild mates to win.
Post the time and category here to claim your prize, the screen shot will only be necessary if there is a dispute.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Last edited by Belgarion. on 2012/10/04 16:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum