Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Wednesday Night Roll-a-Raid!

Since Argaloth in Baradin Hold seems to be willing to die in a reasonably timely manner, but not willing to give up anything but PvP gear or DK legs, we are opening up the Wednesday raid slots for heals and dps for the next week or two. To get a shot at this, sign up on the calander and we'll roll off slots in guildchat prior to raid. To be considered, you must have a WoW-Heroes score over 4k, and must be able to do 10k single target damage.

Oh yeah, and make sure we're holding Baradin Hold on Wednesday evenings, heh. woot!

Belgarion
Laanyan
Overseer

I fear BH is doomed until 4.0.6. I got it for you on Tuesday (again), but the alliance promptly lost it later in the day (again).
Chaoswarp
Protector

Yeah this is going to be a major problem for the foreseeable future. My advice is use wednesday as a regular raid/heroic farm night

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: