Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ekard12379
Assassin

re: The Dash for Cash - GoK's Expansion Leveling Contest

Rildasomia wrote:
Err aa... poke yeah, did you notice when Kelt posted... umm let me know when that happens. As posted in Chubbs post "at least the first to post". If people aren't participating then they don't win, and in the absence of a SS the tie goes to the person claiming it, not the one who I am not sure if they were back in the guild yet.

Kelt has been back in the guild since July 9th, 2010 - took roughly 8 seconds to research that from guildox.com and the guild moves section for Guardians of Knowledge. Not all participants posted. I don't see any specific posts regarding half the classes or the raid groups. By example, first Pally or Rogue, never posted. I know I personally wouldn't just go proclaiming someone as the winner without at least TRYING to ensure accuracy first. That's the point I would hope resonates.

Belgarion.
Guild Leader

Split decision, 125g to each. No idea on times, but yeah, both are eligible and both dinged same day, both get a place in the books, heh.

Belgarion
Caedyss
Grunt

Uelander wrote:
Sorry that I've gotten a bit behind on the prizes.

Everyone should be paid as of today with the following exceptions: Chaos, Sig, Thor and Uel.

I've exhausted my daily withdrawal limit and will pay you all tomorrow. If you name is not on this list and you are still owed a leveling prize, please post it here.

Thanks.

Am I the only one still waiting for this?

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: