Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Character Information via website.

Okay, this takes a little work from you once in a while, but if you wish to make your profession skills available for viewing on the site, follow the following link:

http://support.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32983

Basically, it's a simple addon which updates ingame whenever you open your profession window, stable, bank (yeah, set bank and bags to private). Whenever you add a new recipe, update the website via the little link on your User Profile sheet.

Kind of a neat feature, I think. I'll keep the Guild Bank link updated once a week or so as well.

Belgarion
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Character Information via website.

Okay, I actually did a little playing around with the search feature using my toons, and it works pretty spiffy for searching. You can either look specifically at an individuals recipes, or you can just enter the name of the recipe and search, and it will display the recipe with a list of guildies who can craft it. Niceness. Doesn't cover things like potion/flask/transmute spec, but you can't have everything, heh.

Belgarion
Laanyan
Overseer

re: too lazy

I have pretty much every profession covered... done!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: