Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Site Comments and Suggestions

Nethiel wrote:
Ok, not sure if this is just on my screen ... but it seems that when you changed the template it affected the flagging for which forums have unread messages.

For me at least, it is no longer flagging "on" when someone posts a new reply / thread.

It does, just not very noticable. The read/unread symbol is the same with just a shading difference, seems way to slight to me. When you hit the forum, then it has a little mini-icon that is very noticable for the updated posts.

I'm looking how to change that for the better because it has irritated me as well, but they kind of tie it into the template, and while I can change the icons, it isn't through a drop box so I have to find where they store the artwork to find an actual icon name.

For the moment, it's easiest to me to simply look at the Last Forum Posts sidebar to see what has been updated.

Belgarion
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Site Comments and Suggestions

Hah! Figured it out. Cludgy and not intuitive, but hey, one more thing off the list, heh.

Belgarion
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: