Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Site Comments and Suggestions

I haven't done much with the site and its content as yet, being more concerned with getting the forums up and populated, but will spend some time in the next little while getting some of the neat doodads to work

Reply to this post with any suggestions for content and features, as well as to point out anything I've screwed up, lol.

Regarding any of the GoK content, screenshots, etc from the original portal site, I have none of it, nor am I likely to get any of it. If anyone has any of the original GoK stuff, please let me know so we can try to get a bit of our past incorporated.

Belgarion
Rildasomia
Protector

re: Signature

Can someone post a walk through for non-IT people to get avatars and signatures please
bujibonton
Assassin

the orange in the forums blinds me... is there anyway we can change this?
bujibonton
Assassin

re: Re: Signature

Rildasomia wrote:
Can someone post a walk through for non-IT people to get avatars and signatures please

both of those are in the user profile option on the top right of the page big grin

for your avatar you just upload an image from your computer and the signatures you just type your signature.
Rildasomia
Protector

Under the user profile I supposedly have a signature in there, but it isn't showing in the forums?

NM it is just not retro active to previous posts.

i noticed that on progression you have it as Red Raid... maybe we should put it as guild progression as in it is counting both Red and Blue's downed bosses.. also update it for ulduar as blue has also downed freya and hodir
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

Atrias/ Airiss wrote:
i noticed that on progression you have it as Red Raid... maybe we should put it as guild progression as in it is counting both Red and Blue's downed bosses.. also update it for ulduar as blue has also downed freya and hodir

Sorry, was originally trying to track both teams, but it seems to share a common database on the widget, forgot to set name back.

Belgarion
Rildasomia
Protector

Was going to say something about that too. Is it just a box you check off, or does it look at people's gear and decide if we have killed boss XYZ? What was that website that you got 'medals' for taking each boss down in BC? Like: 'Something of the Ivory Tower' 'Ogre Slayer'...

Rildasomia wrote:
Was going to say something about that too. Is it just a box you check off, or does it look at people's gear and decide if we have killed boss XYZ? What was that website that you got 'medals' for taking each boss down in BC? Like: 'Something of the Ivory Tower' 'Ogre Slayer'...

Checkbox. The site wass bosskillers mebbe? There is an addon that will track loot in raids, I was testing it and it seems to work decently. We'll see how it looks after Wednesday's raid, you'd access it by clicking on the raid in the calander to view the loot.

Belgarion
Rildasomia
Protector

Looked it up, it was WowJutsu but it doesn't look to be working since Nax

site is much more readable now ty
Uelander
The Keeper

For whatever it's worth -we've downed Mally in 10 man. We did a guild run one night several weeks ago.
Atrias/ Airiss
Protector

also blue has downed FV in hard mode.. sinde we are talking about updates to the list

Nethiel
Assassin

Ok, not sure if this is just on my screen ... but it seems that when you changed the template it affected the flagging for which forums have unread messages.

For me at least, it is no longer flagging "on" when someone posts a new reply / thread.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: