Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Some great healing macros.

Brissanna

Here is a post I pulled from the F7 website that we used for healing. Since im leveling my pally again, thought I would pass this info onto you also.
Ive tried Healbot...I dont like it....this is so much easier for me.

I use mouse over macros for my flash and holy light..then drop them into my bar at key one and two. After adding the mouseover macros..i was a healing machine.

I also found that Focus macros for some spells are great to have set up.
I use a stun...BoS..BoP and fear focus macro and found that they come in handy. Kara is a good place to use them at times..such as fearing an undead that may have broken a shack and is now going for the priest...you can have your # 4 key set to focus any target that you click on and the click back off it to keep an eye on the boss...if you target becomes a threat to anyone..you can stun it..fear it or anything else you set up for your focus.
You can also put a tank on your focus for the maiden fight and anytime you want to hit him with BoS..you just click it and you never have to take your main targer off and are able to track judgments and many other things that a pally should be watching for.

Yes this is a lil long winded but i figured i would explain why i use them and would be happy to help anyone that may want them ..if you dont already know how to set them up.

healing macro will cast on alli target or on self if no one is targeted

/script if (UnitIsFriend("player", "target") ) then CastSpellByName("Mark of the Wild") else CastSpellByName("Mark of the Wild", 1); end

This macro recognizes whether or not an ally has a particular buff already active. If so, the macro casts another buff. If not, the macro casts the original spell.

/script i=1;m=0;while(UnitBuff("target",i)~=nil) do if(strfind(UnitBuff("target",i),"Regeneration")~=nil) then m=1; end;i=i+1;end; c=CastSpellByName; if(m==1) then c("Mark of the Wild(Rank 10)");else c("Thorns(Rank 10)");end;

The following macro checks a group mate for health below a certain threshold (in this case 0.7 or 70%), and casts a healing spell accordingly. Continuing to trigger this macro steps through the entire group or raid (up to 40 people).

/script for i=1,40 do TargetNearestFriend(); if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target") < 0.7 then if UnitIsPlayer("target") then CastSpellByName("Lesser Healing Wave") end end end; TargetLastEnemy();

Just change 'Cleanse' by wanted spell name.

Simple macro to Cleanse/Holy Light/Flash Light the target over your mouse or your target:

/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Cleanse; Cleanse

More complex:

Cast Cleanse to the target over your mouse if its friendly, or Cleanse your current target if it's friendly, or Cleanse the player in all other cases (if you have no selected target or your target is hostile).

#showtooltip Cleanse
/cast [target=mouseover,exists,help] Cleanse; [target=target,help] Cleanse; [target=player] Cleanse;

This next macro works the same as the previous one, except that it attempts to cast on your target's target before casting on yourself. Allows you to target a mob and automatically Cleanse or heal whatever its current target is. Also added functionality for alt-selfcast.

#showtooltip Cleanse
/cast [modifier:alt,target=player] Cleanse; [target=mouseover,exists,help] Cleanse; [target=target,help] Cleanse; [target=targettarget,help] Cleanse; [target=player] Cleanse;
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: