Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Pally Addon for Buffs

Natook

Hey some newb rolled a pally and told me to play it....why i'll never know. Isnt there an addon that helps with who to buff what with and timers for it? Any addons for pally tanking would be good. Thanks in advance unless Juve answers this first.
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Pally Addon for Buffs

PallyPower is your friend, whether in 5man or in raid. Decursive is also an extremely handy addon for any class who can, um, decurse.

Belgarion
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Turalon

I ALWAYS use... PallyPower, Decursive, Healbot, Omen If you have those 4 you're golden.
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Turalon

I use Decursive because it's a different set of buttons.. unless I'm mistaken and Healbot gives the same clickable feature.. I already have a right click and a left click for healbot in terms of flash heal or holy light, I don't want to have to remember to shift click or alt click to decurse and having a button that just cleanses or purify's the same way makes it easier for me..

but thats a personal preference
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: