Gear to get if you are a raiding Beast Master Hunter:

Demonstalker Helm 65.63
[Relentless Earthstone Diamond][Glinting Noble Topaz]
Prince-Karazhan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worgen Claw Necklace 29.86
Attunman-Karazhan

Shattered Sun Pendant of Might [Aldor] 34.46
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pauldrons of Desolation 30.79
[Delicate Living Ruby]x2

Beast Lord Mantle 30.67
[Delicate Living Ruby]x2
Steam Vaults

Demon Stalker Shoulderguards 27.79
[Delicate Living Ruby]x2

Beastmaw Pauldrons 24.63
Opera Event-Karazhan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drape of the Dark Reaver 29.96
Shade of Aran-Karazhan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scaled Drakeskin Chestguard 73.44
[Glinting Noble Topaz]
100 Badges

Hauberk of the War Bringer 60.49
[Glinting Noble Topaz]x2 [Delicate Living Ruby]
Heroic Mgt

Tunic of the Ranger Lord 56.27
Regular Mgt

Demon Stalker Harness 44.71
[Delicate Living Ruby]x3
Steadying Bracers 29.71
Much better than the Karazhan bracers.
Guantlets of Rapidity 50.07
75 Badges

Guantlets of Sniping 44.89
60 Badges

Guantlets of the Dragonslayer 33.72
Gruul

Beast Lord Handguards 30.67
[Delicate Living Ruby]x2
Shattered Halls

Demon Stalker Guantlest 29.84
Curator-Karazhan
Belt of the Black Eagle 41.69
Crafted

War-Feathered Loop 34.71
60 Badges

Girdle of the Prowler 34.08
Illhoof-Karazhan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leggings of the Pursuit 66.17
[Delicate Living Rubies]x2
100 Badges

Shifting Camouflage Pants 53.36
75 Badges

Demon Stalker Greaves 49.83
Gruul
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fiend Slayer Boots 39.61
Chess Event-Karazhan
Angelista's Revenge 39.10
60 Badges

Ring of a Thousand Marks 30.28
Prince-Karazhan

Garona's Signet Ring 30.28
Curator-Karazhan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragonspine Trophy 54.47
Gruul

Abacus of Violent Odds 31.34
Rumored to drop in Mech

Darkmoon Card: Crusade 30.69
Ace though Eight of the Blessings Cards

Bloodlust Brooch 30.18
41 Badges
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crossbow of Relentless Strikes 1,474.38
150 Badges

Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle 1,439.61
Big Bad Wolf, Opera Event-Karazhan

Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix 1,428.24
Prince-Karazhan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonic Spear 46.48
Shadow Labs

Legacy 41.90
Krone, Opera Event-Karazhan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elixer of Major Agility 27.14

Grilled Mudfish or Warp Burger 10.72
===============================================

Stop wearing the T4...looks cool, but it sucks....so stop.
Legacy is great and all. But the Sonic Spear, or Hellforged Halberd, have the much needed hit rating on them...Legacy has none.
The Wolf Slayer Sniper Rifle is the better weapon for Beast Master hunters over the Phoenix Bow.
Hope for the Dragonspine but spend your badges on the Bloodlust Brooch.
Spend some time in Magister's Terrace and get one of those great chest pieces and stop wearing the T4. Gloves do I even need to write out to stop wearing the T4?

The main thing to get from this is that this gear is for people at the raiding level who have access to the gear or to the badges at any rate. Save the badges but don't save them for the xbow or the chest...there are better alternatives and better places to spend those badges. Don't let me see you without both buff food or an elixer during the raids. If I do I'll have to send Snarf your way...and it won't be pretty.
Ok I'll admit some of the T4 is ok to wear until you get something better. But that is the helm, pants and maybe the gloves if you had no luck getting the BM set. The chest is a toss up. You really have to get into Mgt because there is other gear there that you want to get your hands on. Hunter's CC is usually a boon to a Mgt run anyway. The run is worth the hassle just for the chests alone.
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Mareb

Weapons:
Don't forget PvP items. Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe is relatively easy to attain (possibly more so than the badge axe) - a few weeks of arena and it's yours. The stats are extensive, giving you hit, crit, attack power, and ignore armor. Putting savagery or 35 agility makes this weapon one of the best. Oh, don't forget that season four arrives soon. That will make the axe even cheaper (only costs 1000 arena points at the moment).

Another weapon (x2) that is high end is the Breeching Comet that drops from Kael'thas in heroic Magister's Terrace. With 20 agility on two of those, it surpasses other items. You will get very high attack power and great crit. Combined, there are 2 yellow gem slots. These can be easily utilized to bring your stats up. Don't have enough hit? Throw two +hit rating gems in them. These axes are great to go for while trying for the chest that drop from the same boss.

One thing I did to customize my items while maintaining my max hit rating (142) is put a +30 hit rating scope on my bow. It was difficult to find someone to craft it as it is a pre-BC item that dropped in a raid, but it's possible. Having this high hit on my bow let me drop a trinket that focused on hit and allowed me to attain more attack power.

Nothing is set in stone. There are plenty of ways to deviate and still have great raiding stats.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Hunter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: