View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Rebirth

Bujibonton

Rebirth: The cooldown on this spell has been lowered from 20 minutes down to 10 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.

I see they lowered the cooldown again... hope this is final.
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Rildasomia

So basically one B-rez per boss attempt, I like it.
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Rebirth

Yeah, I like how they've slowly modified cooldowns to allow the nice raid-saving capabilities to be more, um, raid-friendly. I've never liked the fact that you blow your raid cooldowns on a non-farm boss attempt that fails and then, now that the raid is in synch with the fight for another attempt, you've lost the raid cd abilities. Would be nice if death reset the cd's or something, like heroism; I bet the wipes would decrease by at least a third.

Dunno if shammy self-rez or SS cd will get buffed as well, but that would be very nice. Here's hoping, it'd be in line with some of the other changes.

Belgarion
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

Yeah, the shammy self rez would be nice to have more often WITHOUT having to put talents in it AND glyph for it. I am pretty sure that anytime I self rez that fight is going to wipe guaranteed! The boss could have 1,000 hp left and I will pop back up, trigger a chain something and we will all die rant
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

They did change the shammy self rez some:
Reincarnation: The cooldown on this spell has been lowered from 60 minutes down to 50 minutes (Improved Reincarnation will continue to lower the cooldown by 10/20 minutes).
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Druid All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: