View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Arcane DPS

Laanyan

This is the guy that was cranking out some disgusting dps with an arcane spec. There are a couple things about both specs that I just don't get, but ... judging from his numbers, he knows what he's doing.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&cn=Peacejungjm
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

Well, his gear is rather disgusting as well, heh. There's a whole bunch of damage enhance in his spec as well, but what I'm really curious about is what he was casting with that spec and all that haste.

Belgarion
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Laanyan

Oh no doubt his gear is disgusting. There were a few boss fights that had him at 6k dps with no modifiers like Thaddius etc. Arcane blast was like all of his damage.
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

I respecced Fizz from Fire to Arcane, running a UK before and after. Studying shows the 80 rotation to be 3AB/AM/Barrage with the AM clipped at 4 to still take advantage of the 3AB buff, test dummies don't show that rotation working best for me at 70.

However, in Kara gear, WWS shows me going from 850dps to 1000dps (actually hit 1400 on one boss, heh) between the two runs, just from the spec change. Hard to swallow Fizzban not being a fire mage, lol, but it seems a pretty clearcut advantage, and not as crit-streak dependant as the eventual frostfire spec.

Belgarion
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Mage All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: