Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Ulduar10 Alt Run

Now that Red and Blue have pretty much moved on to ToC content, there has been some interest in farming Ulduar10 for alt gear.

There is a Thursday run on the calander, sign up if interested. Just remember, when we say Alt we are still referring to a raid-level toon capable of performing well in the Ulduar content. We're looking to have some fun, not endure a wipefest, lol.
MTuralon
Assassin

Tur may be up for this, he still needs gear from 1 or 2 guys in there angel
Loranus
Loranus
Assassin

Ya Tur but with TOC downed once for us we might be hitting Ulduar again as we clear through TOC faster. Hard mode I think won't be possible for at least another 2-3 weeks. Cooperan might be on depending how Long the Humans Vs Zombies Meeting runs tonight and if I have to work.
MTuralon
Assassin

I disagree on the heroic mode 10 man.

With Blue technically able to clear Ony, VoA and ToC now, if we have more than 45 minutes left for our raid, it would be better served figuring out Heroic ToC than going back for gear we don't need from Ulduar.

Not saying a throwback Ulduar night won't be nice,(IF and only IF we are trying hard mode achievements) but with the upgrades almost every member of Blue has received over the past week, I see no reason we can't get Beasts down in Heroic with a little practice.

If people are worried about repair bills, run 10 dailies, the thrill of the kill and the higher loot is well worth a hundred gold on repairs IMO.
Laanyan
Overseer

re: aaaaand?

Even if Turalon runs, I'm fairly certain we missed extending our previous run; we can just pick up from where the alt run left off...
MTuralon
Assassin

exactly.

wooo we'll have to do Hodir again
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

Offhand, looks like we'll end up with either two runs or pugging it up to an Uld25.

Belgarion
MTuralon
Assassin

secretly hopes for 10 man (I needs me a dps cloak and tank shield)
Loranus
Loranus
Assassin

I dont know about you guys but I still extended the Ulduar raid for another week on Loranus. I can get rid of the extension but to let you guys know I still have the Raid Id.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: