Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MTuralon
Assassin

re: 3.3 Update

Just in case people were confused by the patch for 3.3 as to what to gem/enchant for.

For ret.. its still Strength.
For tank..its still Stamina
For heals..its still Intellect (Spell power if you need to heal harder)

enchants.

For Ret... AP on most, Stats for chest
For Tank...Def for chest/cloak .Major Agility on gloves..Accuracy or Mongoose on weapon..Sta on everything else
For Heals...Spellpower/Int on whatever you can.

Holy stuff is mostly just garnered from casual discussions.
Laanyan
Overseer

Sooooo the update is that you're still OP?

tongue
MTuralon
Assassin

Laanyan wrote:
Sooooo the update is that you're still OP?

tongue

Overly Protective?
Rildasomia
Protector

Obstinate P____s?

so after a few runs through ICC, I'm starting to find that I agree with Elitist Jerks about the old spec.

Since the nerf to Divine Sacrifice, this spell has become obsolete for Ret. It only affects members within your own party, and only absorbs 30% of the damage done, up to 200% of your health. This damage is no longer negated by your bubble, so its now a fairly static reduction to only 5 people if they are taking damage.

New Spec

This swaps your 6 points from Prot for Divine Sacrifice into Holy for Aura Mastery. Aura Mastery is on a 2 minute CD, and when clicked, increases the effect of whatever Aura you currently have running by 100% So please keep that in mind, if you have devo up, devo gets buffed, if you have ret up ret gets buffed, if you swap your aura after, its still only that initial aura that's beefed up.

Oh and the Glyphs listed there are the BiS glyphs for Ret, if you ever get to expertise cap without Seal of Vengeance up, swap out that for Exorcism, otherwise Glyph of Exorcism does less DPS.

Also minor glyphs, the two listed are your essentials, while the third is up for grabs. I have "Glyph of the Wise" but find I don't use Seal of Wisdom every anymore, so I'll probably be swapping to Glyph of Kings, as I do buff kings more often than not.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: