View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Priest 3.2

Laanyan

Nothing special...

Penance has had the CD increased.
Prayer of Healing has had the bonus healing modifier decreased.
Shadow hasn't been touched.

They're fiddling with mana stuff.

Done.

Last edited by Belgarion. on 2009/11/06 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Laanyan

Holy: Crit build isnt' as viable as it used to be. raid buffed with a shaman I was is the 2800s for spell power, dropped a spell power trinket for the new trinket from ToC, and mana issues cleared up. It adds almost 1k mana (which helps replenishment stuff) and adds around 50 mp5.

Shadow: Devouring Plague had the CD removed, but it's only able to be applied to 1 target at a time. It helps dps when stuff is dying in less than 30 seconds. I got a bunch of gear upgrades from HToC and badges, so I can't say for sure, but I'm at 4k dps now.

I also have an addendum to a previous statement. After much digging and sifting, I came up with no good evidence on if Inner Focus adds crit to dots at this time. So it was off to the training dummy. It doesn't.

If you keep it, I'd couple it with MB. I'd ditch the talent if there were something useful to get; unfortunately, there really isn't, 25% crit and mana free spell every 3 mins isn't all that useful.
Laanyan
Overseer

re: Blizzard hates us

Well we're at least good healers still....

After running Jargimeg through Ulduar and ToC25 last night...... I'm seriously considering swapping Laanyan's dual spec to Holy and Disc and having Jarg be my DPSer. At least until they "fix" us. Jarg can crank out the same if not more DPS with 300 less gear score, no good tier bonuses, minimal raid experience...

It'd be one thing if it weren't the same player doing the same amount of research, but I've spent hours and hours trying to up Laan's DPS with little found other than "Tier 9.5 Shadow Priests are getting up to 6k dps".
Laanyan
Overseer

re: never mind

I just read the notes on Patch 3.3. They're changing shadow form to include haste effecting out DoTs. That's like a direct increase of..... 10% or so.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Priest All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: