Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belgarion.
Guild Leader

re: Mana Returns 3.1

Turalon

So with these latest updates, I did end up noticing a slight increase in my overall DPS. Having Exorcism in my rotation permanently was a great boost.

However with that addition, as I feared, on non-bosses I'm running OOM very fast, this is accounting for constant Divine Plea up. I was still able to cast on trash mobs, however it has now become a requirement to drink after every pull just about. I went from maybe eating 10 mana biscuits on a full clear to eating 35 for 3 wings...

I've reglyphed to add more damage to exo vs less mana spent on crusader strike, we'll see if that increases my DPS even more, or ends up mana burning me....

An option now to help counter the mana drain is to glyph Seal of Blood, as that returns 11% of the damage done as mana (our new version of Spiritual Attunement) and you swap out your Consecrate for that...... however you end up with clashing GCDs if you do this...

more to come later.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of Knowledge Forum Index -> Paladin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: